Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ready to roll...

Okay so this afternoon I posted the last few posts from my myspace blog on here, so at least now the place feels a bit more lived in :) The other site is always still available if you are interested in older stuff. (Although I'm not sure why you would be.)

In other news - I cut the grass today! The neighbor guy came and told me if I ever wanted him to mow my backyard with his riding mower to just let him know. Tempting. Also, I got my first support letter response for my East Asia trip in the mail today! Praise God - this thing is actually happening now, we are underway baby! I have my second training day saturday and then I get to go camping with my amazing coach group at McKinney State Falls Park. Fun shall be had by all. Although, I'm not sure if the crew is ready to meet the 2am, loses all her inhibitions Cher. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment