Monday, May 7, 2007

Coffee and Cookies...


It's all a girl really needs to gain a little perspective on life! I went out for coffee with an amazing friend last night and we had some major girl talk time. I'm pretty sure every patron at Starbucks now thinks we are undoubtedly crazy! Things got loud at points. There was definitely a point where our thoughts could only be conveyed by standing and demonstrating. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall last night.

Then cookies - after two failed attempts to go see a late showing of Spiderman 3 we settled on brake and bake cookies from HEB. Two midnight episodes of Fresh Prince and 3 oatmeal macadamia nut cookies later, I was feeling good and ready to go to sleep.

Thanks for the fun night LB... you make me smile :) I was having a rough week, but I'm feeling better now!

Much Love - Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment