Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm graduating today!! YAY!


It's graduation morning!!! If you count pre-school, this makes 19 years of school finally drawing to a close!! Can you tell I'm excited? I am sitting here in my cap just for fun (as you can see from the photo, taken about 2 minutes ago with my cell phone.) Mom, dad, and Lo are coming up around 3 to kick off the festivities. Then tomorrow I am moving back home... wow! What a quick change. 5 years has FLOWN by, but I'm excited to keep going and discover what God has in store for me next!

I'll miss everyone here in CS but I refuse to get TOO mushy and upset... because I plan on keeping up with all of you.

Love love love!!!

Cher

2 comments:

  1. thanks, cher! i really enjoyed hanging out too! so sad that you are leaving, but congrats to you!!! keep in touch, friend!

    ReplyDelete